I have a dA!

by Daniellaaaa on Friday, May 7, 2010

I have a DeviantArt! It's http://nellanutella.deviantart.com/, please do watch if you have a dA and I shall watch you back, I'm not new there I just came back this week. I noticed my drawing got improved, unlike last year I got shitty linearts and coloring, and bad background effects. TwT. I'm so glad that, I had a good comeback. Heehee, well I draw chibis and other stuff. Well, it depends.

How do I draw?
I draw first on a paper, then after I draw it I darken the lines using the sign pen. Well, sign pens are really dark. After darkening it, I take a photo of it using my camera then transfer it on the PC and, I do the line-art first in Photoshop CS3 or CS4. Then, after it I started coloring it, shade and etc. Next, I put a backgrounds and other effects, texts and that's it! You have a digi-artwork already! :3

Well, I wish I have a graphic tablet for me to have an easier time to draw stuff, I was planning to buy it before school starts. I OWE YOU IF YOU BUY ME ONE. Jk. :D
Graphic tablet is really useful, you can do coloring then, lineart, writing using your very own penmanship and etc. WELL, I REALLY WANT TO HAVE ONE. T=T

So, guys it's been a long time? How are you? I know, election is coming. Who's your bet for Presidential and Vice? Why do you think he/she deserving for that position?

Tell me here! :D




2 comments

OMG I want a graphic tablet, too! It's been a dream of mine since I first learned about its existence. Hahaha. Anyway, I hope you get one soon! :D

Thanks for the tag! BTW, I'm rooting for Gibo or Gordon. But seeing Gordon's minimal chances of winning, I think I'll go for Gibo na lang. XD

by Nicole A. on May 10, 2010 at 12:31 AM. #

wow! *salute you know what someday I want to learn that photoshop thingy hihi!

by bebeshai on May 10, 2010 at 3:09 AM. #