Ticket to the good times.

by Daniellaaaa on Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello, so I haven't post any updates of me for long.. I was just a little bit busy and such.
Sorry if,I haven't reply you guys on my chatbox hope you understand. Still accepting linkies though.
So yes, yesterday I went to mall of Asia. To buy some school stuff, oh my gahd, school starts at next two weeks. Really exciting, but quite nervous. I really hate introduction, who the hell make that a trend in every first day of school? It sucks, really. :| .. so yeah.
Then after buying stuff we ate at Burger king. I love their whoopies. :D
And after, eating we decided to walk around the mall go, window shopping and everything. I got a tank top from Zara, which is really cute. I am not fond of wearing tank tops, I'll just try, it looks cute when I tried it on the dressing room before purchasing it. I was looking for the Supergirl shirt. Sucks, it's not avail. anymore. I hate it okay? :(
So, yeaaah before I forgot, before we go home. We went to CD R-KING to check out the tablet again, unfortunately i haven't purchase it. Since, CD-RKING doesn't accept visa charge my mom needs to withdraw pa to purchase it, I told her not to buy anymore. I'll just look for the pen tablet review of the said brand.. before buying it. So yeah.

Oh btw. I have last.fm. My username is cookierocket :D

So how are you guys? It's been a long time, excited for school and such?