Oh tag! :D

by Daniellaaaa on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy:

  1. Food
  2. Happy thoughts
  3. Books
  4. Good music and surroundings
  5. Unexpected happy scenes. Especially in school. :-bd
  6. Being with my awesome friends
  7. Patrick Star
  8. My awesome ideas, and that idea will be use in something helpful
  9. Some family.
  10. Drawing materials, simple as that. (:

2. Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.
  1. I'm a lazy slow reader, but fortunately I finish all books that I have read ;)
  2. I love food, I eat a lot... but, my weight is gaining so slow and I hate it. Well, talk about genealogy. =))
  3. I like to draw, I wanna exert my wild imaginations skills through drawing.
  4. I love nice people! Happy thoughts, good vibes and everything that can make your day. :D
  5. I love someone, but he don't love me back. D: MEH.

3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.
  1. Chelsi
  2. Reese
  3. Chari
  4. Nicx
  5. Nina
4. Link the blog of the person who awarded you.