Okay, hello blogging business again. ;)

by Daniellaaaa on Friday, April 9, 2010

So, me Daniella will start blogging about her life, about reality, about dreams, about books, foods, clothes and everything I desire. This is my second little virtual home, because the first one is my Tumblr. So what`s the purpose of making a blog? I just wanna express myself, show out what I feel deep inside my soul. Share my knowledge about something, and etc. I started like blogging since 2008...but my blog is full of BS. I had many blog sites, and I`m hoping this blog will remain quite long. So yeah, to start off filling this blog. I`ll just share what happen to me today. Well today, I had a bad morning. We just had personal hellashit problems in my house. Of course, personal problems you know guys what I mean. I don`t wanna reveal all those stupid happenings that happened right now, as I said it's personal, unless if I really know you and I would like to talk to you about it... so, yes let's move on to the other topic since yes I hate talking about shitty crap that is happening here.

I have a book yes, a book. It's entitled Suzanne's diary for Nicholas by James Patterson, I thought it`s just a cliche and plain boring book.. but no, I was wrong. As I turn every pages of the book, I found it nice..I found it touching. I just started reading it yesterday, because it's on the book box for months and remained sealed...but, currently it's on my mom`s right now. I know she's a fast reader, she can finished it for days, and me? I'm a lazy slow reader. I can finish it for a week or maybe a month...but I love books, really. You should try to read the book, it's nice...but it's rare to find anymore, since maybe it's out of stocked already.. but try to purchase one at Power books, because I bought it on Powerbooks. for 300+ bucks, I think. So yeah, maybe that's all for now. I need to fix out the layout and everything so yeah, bye.

Fly with me,
Daniella.