So maybe you're gonna be the that saves me.

by Daniellaaaa on Friday, April 9, 2010


"There are many things I would like to say to you, I don't know how" - Wonderwall by Oasis

I was completely in-love with this song for months, I really like that song although it's kinda old already. So what does really Wonderwall mean? According to Urban Dictionary, Wonderwall means; "someone you think all the time, a person who is completely infatuated with". Well, that's the meaning of Wonderwall at UrbanDict... but no, I am not infatuated, I just really like the song.. the content of the lyrics. I can relate, and the melody of the song is slow, I kinda like slow songs, but I'm not big fan of senti songs, I ain't SAP. =)) .. so as I said this song is a kickass, really good. You should try to listen it, no harm yes. lol. Plus the band is good I like Oasis, but I'm not actually a big fan of it. I like their songs like Champagne Supernova and etc. They are really good, you should try to listen to their songs. Okay, moving on.

This is way too far from Wonderwall or Oasis, this is all about jEjEmOn people or whatever they were called. Actually, I admitted I'm really annoyed on how they type, how they text. Oh well who doesn't? Like seriously, how come they find comfort using big and small letters alternatively, plus using special characters together with their jeje text. We tried to do it on Tumblr together with Faith and Aid, and someone thought we were jejemons. C'mon dude, we're decent people... but anyhoo, who cares? We'd like to try Jejemon typing. Well it's really hard, maybe I gave up after 30 minutes or 1 hour I think? Then what about the real jejemon people? I bet they don`t found a hard time, typing those sticky caps sentences or phrases. Like actually, who invented that Jejemon style? It doesn't make you cool, it doesnt make you famous either. It's just so annoying really. So you better stop doing that thing, because it's not really good, it's not cool. You should save your shift key and caps lock key, because it will get torture if you're using it always. You should start typing correctly, you shouldn't abuse special characters, because obviously this is a computer and this is not a cellphone though... it's your choice to start typing correctly, or remain using sticky caps... but, if you still remain using it. Expect many people will get annoyed to your disgrace stupid typing or text style. So, guys that's all for now. Have a nice day everyone.

And P.S
Sometimes jejemons are entertaining. You keep me LMAO.

Fly with me,
Daniella

One comment

So they are called jejemon? I never knew that. But really, typing in sticky caps doesn't make a person cool. I actually hate seeing words typed in that way.

by outcastxnomad on April 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM. #